100% Cotton Twisted Cotton Rope & Twine (Natural White)
Super Soft Natural Cotton Rope, Cord and Twine Direct from the Manufacturer
All of our natural white cotton twine, twisted and braided cotton rope is made from 100% organic cotton yarn. That yarn is sourced in the USA from sustainable American cotton farms. It's organic, biodegradable, mildew resistant and natural. These 100% cotton twisted and braided twines and ropes are made at Ravenox's factory in North Carolina and are available in diameters from 1/8-in, 3/16-in, 1/4-in, 3/8-in, 1/2-in, 5/8-in, 3/4-in and 1-in.
Ravenox uses only the finest organic cotton yarns available to twist and braid ropes. Using 100% cotton yarn in our rope and twine is essential for a wide variety of uses:
Cooks and chefs should only use 100% cotton twine as butcher's twine in their cooking and baking needs. Using other fibers could melt and release potential toxins into meats, poultry, fish and other food products.
Macrame artisans love 100% cotton as it easily accepts dyes and can transform a project into a one of a kind unique piece. Macrame is a great way to incorporate more handmade items into your home decor. Adding macrame in your decor invites that chic, bohemian vibe into our homes. They are not only crafts, they are artwork. There are so many uses for macrame too; from plant hangers, fruit and veggie holders, decorative wall hangings and even jewelry!
Farmers, Ranchers and Gardeners need to use 100% organic, biodegradable cotton twine in the production and storage of their harvests and for livestock use. Ravenox Food-grade twine is made in both single-strand and triple strand and is perfect for trellising climbing plants, tying plants to a support, hanging plants in a greenhouse, bundling together fresh cut flowers or veggies, hanging cut herbs and Kokedama string gardens.
- It’s biodegradable. When you’re done using it throw it right into the compost. It will break down along with all the other natural plant matter in there.
- Mildew resistant. Nothing hurts more than to tie your precious food bearing plants to a stake only to find the string you used to attach it growing mildewy fungus and possible infecting your plants.
- It’s natural, just like everything else in your garden! You don’t have to worry about weird toxins from plastics and synthetics.
Pet Lovers who are looking for a 100% organic pet toy should use Ravenox twisted cotton rope in natural white. Great for dog toys, bird toys, cat toys and any other pet toy that could be ingested and is of concern.
This is absolutely THE softest rope out there. With Ravenox rope you’ll achieve a natural, vintage look every time.
Find the right length and diameter to suit your needs!
A Diameter of Rope or Twine for Every Project and Use!
Ravenox Twisted Cotton Rope - 1/8-inch, 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch and 1-inch Diameters
Ravenox USA-Made Twisted Cotton Rope is available in 8 different diameter options. Whether you're looking for a 1/8" twine for cooking or 1" rope for a game of Tug-of-War, we make it all.
Diameter : Metric : Tensile Strength
1/8-inch : 3.175 mm
3/16-inch : 4.76 mm
1/4-inch : 6 mm : 750 lbs.
3/8-inch : 9.5 mm : 1,250 lbs.
1/2-inch : 13 mm : 1,500 lbs.
5/8-inch : 16 mm : 1,950 lbs.
3/4-inch : 19 mm : 2,600 lbs.
1-inch : 25 mm : 3,000 lbs.
*All diameters 1/4" and above are available in 10 foot, 25 foot, 50 foot and 100 foot lengths as well as full spools.
Please be aware that while our three-strand cotton rope is true to diameter on the spools, fibers may expand when the rope is cut to length and shipped. Some ropes may increase almost a whole size in diameter. If your application is dependent on a certain diameter, please consider ordering a smaller size than is needed.
Made in the USA on American-Made Machines
Ravenox Cotton Rope is made in the USA on twisting machines that were also made right here in the USA - these machines have been making rope for over 117 years!
Our high quality cotton rope is easy to tie in knots and splice making it one of the most versatile materials for do-it-yourself projects, outdoorsmen, arts and crafts and everyday use. Made from the softest of natural fibers, our cotton rope avoids the discomfort caused by other types of rope. Perfect for anything from horse leads to hammocks, our rope adds a personal touch to any project.
Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing. Ravenox is a CERTIFIED Service-Disable Veteran-Owned Small Business.
Key Product Features:
- Made in USA
- 100% COTTON ROPE AND TWINE DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTUERER: This all-purpose soft and strong rope, cord and twine is made in the USA by our team of rope masons at Ravenox Rope in North Carolina -we are 1 of only 29 American Cordage Institute approved manufacturer members in the world!Our natural cotton cord easily accepts dyes for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) projects. If you’re looking for colored cotton rope check out Ravenox’s wide variety of colors too.
- STRONG TRIPLE TWIST: Horse leads that last, dog leashes that won’t snap and durable hammock rope to hold heavy weight-this triple twist engineering has no limits! A great cordfor the outdoors since it's not susceptible to UV damage like synthetic rope.Perfect for bakers, chefs and cooks in the kitchen as bakers twine.
- PET FRIENDLY, NO HARMFUL DYES OR CHEMICALS: Made with 100% cotton and nothing else, our natural twisted rope is safe for crafting kids, tug-of-war puppies,nuzzling horsesand birds of all kinds. If it gets dirty it can go right in the washing machine, but be gentle, cotton can shrink.
- CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH & WIDTH: Order the amount you need with rope by the foot in 10 Feet, 25 Feet, 50 Feet & 100 Feet and rope, cord and twine by diameter with 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch & 1 inch thickness. Our cotton rope is always true to size when made in our shop, but since cotton is a natural fiber the diameter and length may adjust depending on the application.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE. Ravenox is a CERTIFIED Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Led American Small Business that backs all of its’ products. If you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ll get your money back. Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing. This Rope is Made in the USA.