Frontier Market Solutions, LLC DBA Ravenox is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business manufacturer, retailer and supply chain integrator. We specialize in production, procurement and logistics services of military system components to the United States Department of Defense, international companies and prime contractors. Ravenox has established relationships with numerous manufacturers, leading industrial supply companies and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) . Ravenox also owns and operates various textile manufacturing facilities.
Ravenox offers a large variety of components and products due to the vast network we have created. We are committed to and support a quality management system that can deliver products and services in a manner that exceeds our customers’ quality requirements.
- 313110 - FIBER, YARN, AND THREAD MILLS
- 313210 - BROADWOVEN FABRIC MILLS
- 313220 - NARROW FABRIC MILLS AND SCHIFFLI MACHINE EMBROIDERY
- 313230 - NONWOVEN FABRIC MILLS
- 314994 - ROPE, CORDAGE, TWINE, TIRE CORD, AND TIRE FABRIC MILLS
- 451110 - SPORTING GOODS STORES
- 454111 - ELECTRONIC SHOPPING
- 484210 - USED HOUSEHOLD AND OFFICE GOODS MOVING
- 519130 - INTERNET PUBLISHING AND BROADCASTING AND WEB SEARCH PORTALS
- 541511 - CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
- 518210 - DATA PROCESSING, HOSTING, AND RELATED SERVICES
- 325320 - PESTICIDE AND OTHER AGRICULTURAL CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING
- 339999 – ALL OTHER MISCELLANEOUS MANUFACTURING
- 334220 – CELLULAR TELEPHONES MANUFACTURING
- 334111 – ANALOG COMPUTERS MANUFACTURING
- 334112 – MAGNETIC/OPTICAL COMBINATION STORAGE UNITS FOR COMPUTERS MANUFACTURING
- 423420 – BUSINESS MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT (EXCEPT COMPUTERS) MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 423430 – COMPUTERS MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 423490 – TEACHING MACHINES (EXCEPT COMPUTERS) ELECTRONIC, MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 443142 – CONSUMER-TYPE ELECTRONIC STORES (E.G. TELEVISIONS, COMPUTERS, CAMERAS)
- 423620 – CONSUMER ELECTRONICS MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 336411 – TARGET DRONES, AIRCRAFT, MANUFACTURING
- 713290 – VIDEO GAMING DEVICES CONCESSION OPERATORS (I.E. SUPPLYING AND SERVICING IN OTHERS’ FACILITIES)
- 334413 – SEMICONDUCTOR MEMORY CHIPS MANUFACTURING
- 334418 – MONITORS, COMPUTER PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT, MANUFACTURING
- 334112 – DIRECT ACCESS STORAGE DEVICES MANUFACTURING
- 334613 – COMPUTER SOFTWARE TAPES AND DISKS, BLANK, RIGID AND FLOPPY MANUFACTURING
- 423430 – COMPUTER SOFTWARE, PACKAGED, MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 443142 – SOFTWARE STORES, COMPUTER
- 511210 – APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE, COMPUTER, PACKAGED
- 4220 - MARINE LIFESAVING AND DIVING EQUIPMENT
- 3940 - BLOCKS, TACKLE, RIGGING, AND SLINGS
- 4240 - SAFETY AND RESCUE EQUIPMENT
- 8305 - TEXTILE FABRICS
- 8310 - YARN AND THREAD
- 4020 - FIBER ROPE, CORDAGE, AND TWINE
- 2020 - RIGGING AND RIGGIGNG GEAR
- 1670 - PARACHUTES; AERIAL PICK UP, DELIVERY, RECOVERY SYSTEMS; AND CARGO TIE DOWN EQUIPMENT
SIC CODE 1394
- Manufacture of twine, cordage, rope and cables of textile fibres or strip or the like, whether or not impregnated, coated, covered or sheathed with rubber or plastics
- Manufacture of knotted netting of twine, cordage or rope
- Manufacture of products of rope or netting: fishing nets, ships' fenders, unloading cushions, loading slings, rope or cable fitted with metal rings etc.
Government Experience/Professional Experience
Master Gunnery Sergeant Sean Brownlee, CEO of Ravenox, is a Special Operations United States Marine with over 21 years of global service in Cuba, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan and countries throughout the Middle East, Africa and Europe. He has worked as a contract negotiator for local contractors in conflict zones. Sean holds a MBA in International Policy and Management and has extensive experience working in developing nations and conflict zones matching venture capitalists, social investors and government agencies with entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial incubators.
Sean serves on the board of directors for the Washington Retail Association advocating for statewide legislation and policies that reduces costs for retailers and consumers while encouraging economic growth and positive change. In 2018 he was recognized by the National Retail Federation as an America’s Retail Champion distinguished finalist for his engagement in public policy contributions.
Through Sean's leadership Ravenox has successfully fulfilled numerous contracts in the United States with various federal and state government agencies and entities.