NEXT THURSDAY: North Carolina Business Leaders to Discuss Impact of Tariffs Amid Economic Crisis
Register for Virtual Roundtable HERE - REGISTER
During event, data to be released on how much tariffs have cost North Carolina businesses, farmers and consumers
NORTH CAROLINA – ON THURSDAY, JUNE 4th North Carolina business owners and leaders will discuss the mounting costs of tariffs and the trade war. The conversation will take place as costly tariffs continue to be imposed on North Carolina businesses amid a growing economic crisis that has cost North Carolina jobs and businesses. The conversation will include leading state retailers, supply-chain experts, distillers and more. New data on the impact of tariffs to North Carolina consumers, businesses and farmers will be released in conjunction with the event.
- Stephen Ezell, Vice President, Global Innovation Policy, ITIF (co-host)
- Becky Cannon, President, Green Sprouts, Inc.
- Win Cramer, CEO, JLAB Audio
- Pete Barger, CEO, Southern Distilling Co., President, Distillers Assn. of North Carolina
- Sean Brownlee, CEO, Ravenox
- Michelle Connolly, Professor of Economics, Duke University
- Angela Hofmann, Co-Director, Farmers for Free Trade (moderator)
WHEN: Thursday, June 4th, 2020
12:00 noon EST
HOW TO ACCESS THE DISCUSSION:
To register for the meeting simply sign up here: North Carolina Tariffs Roundtable