THE STRONGEST, MOST VERSATILE TWISTED POLYPROPYLENE ROPE AND CORD
Ravenox twisted polypropylene rope has been twisted together from the strongest monofilament yarn in the largest variety of colors available on the market. With 28 color combos to choose from we’re certain you’ll find a color to match your needs.
For superior abrasion resistance and a medium stretch, monofilament polypropylene is the rope of choice. Stronger than both Manila and cotton, this high tenacity twisted poly rope will suit your lifting, pulling, towing, securing and tie-down needs. Commonly seen as a pool lane divider in swimming pools it is also great for mooring lines, arborist tree fall-protection systems, towing lines, bouys, gardening, camping, DIY projects, crafting and more.
Ranchers and farmers love Ravenox twisted polypropylene rope for its wide variety of uses. Back splice a halter or harness for goats, sheep, alpacas, horses, cows and cattle. Easily weave neck ties, lunge lines, ties and lead ropes for horses and livestock. Pair this cord with Ravenox metal hardware accessories and create your own unique product line.
This smooth, 3 strand Polypropylene rope is superior to other fibrous ropes for outdoor use with better resistance to abrasion, greater strength and better UV resistance. Polypropylene floats won’t rot or mildew and is designed for use in extreme temperatures. It is chemical resistant, oil and gas resistant, moisture, weather and tear resistant. It is not only economical, but easy to splice for adding thimbles for attaching the rope to shackles and anchors when used in boating, fishing, mooring, tow lines and general marine use.
As a proud supplier to the US government and military, Ravenox is pleased to offer this rope to Do-It-Yourselfers and everyday shoppers.
A DIAMETER OF ROPE OR TWINE FOR EVERY PROJECT AND USE!
RAVENOX TWISTED POLYPROPYLENE ROPE – 1/4-INCH, 3/8-INCH, 1/2-INCH, 5/8-INCH AND 3/4-INCH DIAMETERS
Ravenox Twisted Polypropylene Rope is available in 5 different diameter options. Whether you're looking for a 1/4" cord for tent lines or 3/4" rope for heavy duty pulling, we make it all.
Minimum Break Strength (MBS) values are based on ropes tested with eye splices, making the values approximately 10% lower than ropes tested without splices These values are in accordance with International Standard CI 1301-07 Polypropylene Fiber Rope 3-strand Hawser and 8-strand plaited constructions (May 2007)
Diameter : Metric : Minimum Break Strength : Approximate Density (lbs./100 ft.)
1/4-inch : 6 mm : 1,260 lbs. : 1.2
3/8-inch : 9.5 mm : 2,720 lbs. : 2.8
1/2-inch : 13 mm : 4,235 lbs. : 4.7
5/8-inch : 16 mm : 6,250 lbs. : 7.5
3/4-inch : 19 mm : 8,570 lbs. : 10.7
MADE IN THE USA ON AMERICAN-MADE MACHINES
Ravenox Polypropylene Rope is made in the USA on twisting machines that were also made right here in the USA - these machines have been making rope for over 117 years!
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Monofilament Polypropylene
- Made in USA
- STRONG AND VERSATILE ROPES: Ravenox twisted poly ropes have superior abrasion resistance, are lightweight and perfect for heavy-duty applications, large and small. Stronger than Cotton, Polyester and Manila, this high tenacity twisted polypropylene rope will suit your lifting, pulling, towing, securing and tie-down needs. Great for boat mooring and anchor lines, by the pool, lake or for swimming. Used as a tow line, for gardening, camping, DIY projects, crafting and more.
- BERRY COMPLIANT POLYPROPYLENE ROPE: Made in the USA under Cordage Institute Guideline CI 1401-15. Unlike commercial grade polypropylene rope, Ravenox twisted poly ropes are made with premium monofilament fibers. All competitors use multi-filament yarns which degrades faster over time. As a proud supplier to the US government and the military, Ravenox is pleased to offer this rope to Do-It-Yourselfers and everyday shoppers. This rope floats and serves well as a safety line.he outdoors since it's not susceptible to UV damage like synthetic rope.
- FIRM, PLIABLE AND EASY TO KNOT: Ravenox rope is superior to other ropes for outdoor use with better resistance to abrasion, greater strength UV resistance. Polypropylene won’t rot or mildew and excels in extreme temperatures. It is chemical resistant, oil and gas resistant, moisture, weather and tear resistant. It’s economical and easy to splice for adding thimbles for attaching the rope to shackles and anchors when used in boating, fishing, mooring, tow lines and general marine use.
- CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH & WIDTH: We offer twisted poly rope by the foot in 25 Feet 50 Feet, 100 Feet and on spools of 600 Feet and 1,200 Feet lengths in diameters of 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch & 3/4-inch. With 28 vibrant colors to choose from there’s a color for every project.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE. Ravenox is a CERTIFIED Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Led American Small Business that backs all its’ products. If you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ll get your money back. Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing. This Rope is Made in the USA and is Berry Compliant.manufacturing. This Rope is Made in the USA.