FMS Tac Link Super Strong Molded Polymer Clip Carabiner
The FMS Tac Link Carabiner offers considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches. The Tac Link Carabiner is a great attachment device with a spring loaded gate closure and GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology. It is corrosion and UV resistant, has a textured grip for use with wet hands or gloves and offers a large latch opening to eliminate snags. Trusted by our nation's best to secure tactical accessories, it is in use by our troops downrange and has been for years. Choose from single packs to 1000 Packs. CAUTION: Not load bearing. Not intended for climbing.
- Lightweight, Heavy Duty Corrosion and UV Resistant Carabiner
- Measures 2.25 (L) x 3.5 (H) x 0.5 (W) inches
- Spring Loaded Gate Closure and Textured Grip For Use with Wet Hands or Gloves
- Large Latch Opening Eliminates Snags, GhillieTEX IR Signature Reduction Technology
- Veteran Owned-American Business with All American Made Products