FMS Round Bubble Ball Cord Lock Plastic Spring Stop Toggle Stoppers
The FMS Round Bubble Ball Cord Lock is our latest cord lock toggle offering to handle hem, waistband or footwear cord lacing options. Providing standard holding strength of 2.5 to 3.5 pounds +/- 15%, the Round Bubble Ball Cord Lock has rounded edges for smooth operation and activation. Don't settle for a cheap cord lock manufactured overseas that will just break on you again. Our cord locks are made in America and fit a variety of different drawstrings and types of cords. Can be used on everything from shoelaces, pack drawstrings, pants closures, Paracord products, backpacks and a variety of outdoor and gym products. Suitable for uses involving exposure to the elements and temperature extremes. Applications include apparel, sporting goods, and industrial uses. Choose from 11 colors in packages of six to 1,000.
- Round Cord lock with a Hole Size: 6?x 3.5mm, Height: 18.5 mm, Width: 15 mm, Thickness: 12 mm
- Designed for Exposure to the Elements and Temperature Extremes, Made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Allows for Lanyard Tie-Down and One-Hand Adjustment, Spring is Made of Iron with Zinc Plating
- Rounded Edges for Smooth Operation and Activation and Provides Standard Holding Strength
- Veteran Owned-American Business with All American Made Products