The FMS Extra Large Cord Lock is the largest cord lock ever invented. Designed to thread two 1/4-inch cords through the opening this cord lock will accommodate up to 1/2-inch cord. All of our cord locks are hand assembled in the United States from only the best materials. We use virgin Delrin to manufacture the plastic mold of the cord locks. Delrin is a crystalline plastic that offers an excellent balance of properties that bridge the gap between metals and plastics. This is the highest grade performance polyamide resin and is designed with strength in mind. It possesses high tensile strength, creep resistance and toughness. It also exhibits low moisture absorption and is chemically resistant to hydrocarbons, solvents and neutral chemicals. You could take a sledge hammer to our cord locks and they wouldn't break. Our cord locks won't fade in color either.
It took three months to develop the spring for this cord lock. Made from stainless steel this spring won't lose its memory and will stay just as strong a decade from the day you began using it. We're assuming you're using our cord locks in the toughest environments and we've designed them to function from -50F to 150F in salt water and in the mud and dirt. Whether you're securing straps, cords or wire this one of a kind cord lock will hold tight. Great for braided Paracord, bungee cord, backpacks and gym bags.
Choose from 4 Packs to 1,000 Packs.
- FMS Cord Locks are made from virgin Delrin, the same tough material used in vehicle engines. Designed to stand up to the toughest environments. From -50 degrees F to 150 degrees F.
- Largest cord lock ever invented. Specifically designed to hold two 1/4-inch cords or one 1/2-inch cord.
- Spring is made from stainless steel and will not lose its memory. Perfect for salt water applications, mud, dirt, outdoor or indoor use.
- Outside Measurements: 1.6 inches tall x 0.8 inches wide x 0.5 inches deep. Opening: 0.65 inches wide x 0.45 inches tall.
- 100 Percent Hand Made in the USA from only the best materials.