The FMS Cyberian Cord Lock is the European Outdoor Industry Award-winning design, bringing a paradigm shift in Cord Lock operation. These latest cord lock toggles introduce a pull to loosen, pull to tighten technology for tethered Cord Lock applications. The tether slot with your web attached can be used to actuate the loosen function, or as an alternative, the flair shape design allows loosen actuation by gripping the part alone. Pull on the distinctive flair shape or tether to loosen no mall plunger to activate. The Cyberian Cord Lock is perfect for gloves, hats and any other application requiring pull to loosen technology. This cord lock also offers standard holding strength of 3 to 4 pounds +/- 15%. Can be used on everything from shoelaces, pack drawstrings, pants closures, Paracord products, backpacks and a variety of outdoor and gym products. Suitable for uses involving exposure to the elements and temperature extremes. Applications include apparel, sporting goods, and industrial uses. Available in packages of six to 1,000.
- Outdoor Industry Award Winner Cord Lock Measure 6.0 mm x 23.8 mm x 16 mm
- Designed for Exposure to the Elements and Temperature Extremes
- Allows for Lanyard Tie-Down and One-Hand Adjustment with Pull to Loosen Technology
- Rounded Edges for Smooth Operation and Activation and Provides Standard Holding Strength
- Veteran Owned-American Business with All American Made Products