Solid Braid MFP Derby Utility Rope (Lime)
Our Ravenox super soft, 100% multifilament polypropylene (MFP) rope is perfect for any use you may have. Made here in the United States and in dozens of popular colors and lengths and five different diameters to choose from, you'll have that natural, vintage look every time. Soft, supple and extremely flexible, it is easy to tie knots in and splice and it's waterproof as well as resistant to most oils, lubricants and grease.
Unlike dyed ropes, this rope is manufactured with color fibers so that the color is vibrant throughout and does not bleed. This rope is machine washable and easy to care for. It also meets the safety specifications set forth by The Cordage Institute. This MFP rope has an average tensile strength that is very strong and exhibits a lower stretch, making it a good choice of rope for beginners and experts alike. Great for camping, tie-downs, emergency rope, horse halters, horse leads, barriers, boating or just a general-purpose utility rope. It floats, resists rot and mildew and is perfect for using around the water. You can tie up just about anything you like and it is a more economical and lighter weight alternative to nylon or polyester rope.
Choose between 1/4-inch, 1/2-inch, 3/8-Inch, 5/8-inch or 3/4-inch diameter MFP Rope in dozens of colors and lengths. There's a size for every project!
Note: This rope is not intended for use as a climbing rope or safety line.
Diameter : Metric : Tensile Strength
1/4" : 6 mm : 700 lbs.
3/8" : 10 mm : 1,390 lbs.
1/2" : 13 mm : 2,100 lbs.
5/8" : 16 mm : 2,950 lbs.
3/4" : 19 mm : 4,300 lbs.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE – Ravenox utility rope is made on 20 carrier braiders in the USA. This means more strands of yarn braided together for a softer rope with more color uniformity and a higher quality appearance. Just about every other manufacturer uses a 12-carrier braider for this type of rope. This is the softest braided utility rope available.
- Solid Braid Multifilament Polypropylene (MFP) Derby Rope is a more economical and lighter alternative to nylon or polyester rope. MFP rope floats, resists rot and mildew and is perfect for using around the water. Derby rope is machine washable and easy to care for. It also meets the safety specifications set forth by The Cordage Institute and has a high average tensile strength and exhibits a lower stretch.
- Derby rope is great for camping, tie-downs, emergency rope, horse halters, horse leads, barriers, boating or just a general purpose utility rope. It is also commonly used in knot tying classes, theater rope, decorative rope, adult novelty rope and as tack rope for equine use.
- Our Multifilament Polypropylene (MFP) rope is made in the United States and does not contain any harmful chemicals or dyes. This makes it the ideal rope when using it with animals.
- Our MFP rope is cut to length and packaged in 25 feet, 50 feet and 100 feet variations and is also available in full spools by the thousands of feet. Choose between 1/4-inch, 3/8-in, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch or 3/4-inch diameter MFP Rope in dozens of beautiful colors and lengths.
- Multifilament Polypropylene rope is very soft, easy to maintain and stays round under load bearing weight. It is easy to care for and the multifilament fibers are pre-dyed making the colors vibrant without bleeding or fading.