Made in the United States, our soft, supple, triple-strand twisted cotton rope is perfect for any use. Rope dress, adornment, restraint-this is absolutely THE softest rope out there. With a variety of colors and lengths to choose from, you'll have a natural, vintage look every time.
Since Ravenox cotton rope is so easy to tie in knots and splice, it's one of the most versatile and useful materials for the do-it-yourselfer, outdoorsman, and everyday homeowner. Our rope can be made into anything from horse leads to a cozy hammock. And cotton, the softest of natural fibers, avoids the discomfort caused by other types of rope. Available in a wide range of vibrant colors, our twisted cotton rope adds a personal touch to whatever project you have in mind. Simple restraints, pet toys, wedding decorations-the possibilities are endless.
Please be aware that although our three-strand cotton rope is true to diameter on the spools, the fibers could expand when the rope is cut to length and shipped. Some ropes could increase almost a whole size in diameter. If your application is dependent on a certain diameter, please consider ordering a smaller size than is needed.
Choose between 1/4-inch, 1/2-inch diameter cotton rope in dozens of colors and lengths.
Diameter : Metric : Tensile Strength
1/4 Inch : 6 mm : 750 lbs.
1/2 Inch : 13 mm : 1,500 lbs.
* Natural cotton rope is soft to the touch, easy to tie knots in and splice. Commonly used as a tent-line rope, hammock rope, halter and lead rope, harness rope, crab trap rope, awning rope, decorative rope and as an adult novelty item. Cotton is the softest of all fibers, which makes it ideal for when rope abrasion is a significant factor. Because it is so soft it is perfect for decorative work and handrails too. It also has great working conditions and strengths.
* Our triple twisted cotton rope is made here in the United States and does not contain any harmful chemicals or dyes. This makes it the ideal rope when using it with animals. The softest horse leads and halters are made from twisted cotton rope as well as many pet toys. This twisted cotton rope is all natural and is not harmful if pieces of it are swallowed by a pet when used as a toy.
* Create fun jewelry and craft projects with this easy-to-work-with cotton rope. This high-quality twisted cotton rope can be used as cording, perfect for stringing beautiful jewelry and accessories. It's an excellent basis for handmade projects, and the wide variety of colors is suitable for a number of uses.
* Our twisted cotton rope is cut to length and packaged in 10 feet, 25 feet, 50 feet and 100 feet variations and is also available in full spools. We currently offer these lengths in over 20 colors in 1/4 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch diameters. Our cotton rope is true to diameter while on the spools in our shop. However, when the rope is cut to length it's possible that the fibers will expand. It's not uncommon for the ropes to increase almost a whole size in diameter.
* Our cotton rope is the durable and machine washable. This makes it ideal for outdoor and camping trips and exposure to the elements. Just throw it in the washing machine if it's exposed to dirt, oils or lubricants, but be gentle - shrinkage may occur by approximately 5% on all cotton ropes.