Ravenox T-14 Purple Martin Bird House
Ravenox Cedar Deluxe T-14 Purple Martin Bird House. Includes everything you need to get started caring for your own purple martin colony.
Ravenox T-14 Purple Martin Houses incorporate the latest design innovations to help you properly care for you Purple Martin colony. Every detail has been thought through so you can focus on raising your colony. From offset holes preventing double nests to single porches for greater occupancy, we've thought of it all.
This Purple Martin house has large compartments measuring 6 ½-inch x 6-inch x 11-inch. This owl-resistant Purple Martin house is an alternative to individual gourds, as it allows several birds to be raised in one structure.
The Poly Roof is a great upgrade from wood roofs as it never needs to be painted, it's washable and virtually unbreakable.
Enjoy trouble-free nest checks. The Purple Martin Deluxe Cedar T-14 Purple Martin House easily lowers and rises without turning, while doing nest checks. All sections open in the front to allow for the care of newly hatched babies while not disturbing older babies in the same section.
Purchase includes a free copy of the T-14 Purple Martin Plans Book.
Get started and Order Today! Made in the USA.
The Deluxe Cedar T-14 Purple Martin House includes everything you need to enjoy purple martins in your own backyard.
Available with a Number of Roof Colors and Entry Styles
- T-14 with Round Entrance and White Poly Roof
- T-14 with Starling-Resistant Entrance and White Poly Roof
- T-14 with Round Entrance and Green Poly Roof
- T-14 with Starling-Resistant Entrance and Green Poly Roof
- T-14 with Round Entrance and Cedar Roof
- T-14 with Starling-Resistant Entrance and Cedar Roof
For the Dedicated Purple Martin Landlord
- Made with quality red cedar for outstanding durability
- Huge compartments (6-½” W x 6” H x 11” L)
- Lowers vertically so the clutches of eggs are not disturbed.
- No door lips, designed for proper clean-outs
- Offset holes eliminate double nests
- Single porches for greater percent of occupancy
- Sections all open in the front. This allows you to care for newly hatched babies and at the same time you don’t disturb the older babies in the same section
- Poly-roofs never need paint
- Optional Mounting Kits, Poles and Nest Trays (sold separately)
- Optional T-14 Canvas Cover (sold separately)