Ravenox Purple Martin Tunnel Sparrow Trap
A must have accessory for all Ravenox Gourds. This two-piece trap is designed for English house sparrows and Purple Martin’s for band readings. The house sparrow trap includes an aluminum shutter door and trip wire. Perfect for all Troyer horizontal and vertical gourds and elimination traps. It’s a great trap to catch unwanted house sparrows and European starlings.
Made from a heavy-weight aluminum and powder coated, this 2-Piece trap fits ALL Ravenox Gourds in the tunnels. The sparrow trap features two peak-out holes and is available in a number of different package sizes to outfit all of your Ravenox Gourds.
Although elimination traps are helpful, the Ravenox Purple Martins tunnel sparrow trap is best used in combination with Ravenox Purple Martin gourds, Gourd accessories, and other sparrow traps.
We’ve thought through the small details to provide peace of mind and confidence while mastering each twist and turn. Now, it’s up to you. Easy Assembly.
Get started and Order Today! Made in the USA.
Safely Capture Purple Martins for Banding
Perfect for trapping invasive house sparrows and European starlings and can be used to safely capture purple martins for banding and research purposes.
Key Product Features:
- SPARROW TRAP LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: The durable and lightweight materials make for long-lasting use over many years. The tunnel sparrow trap includes aluminum trap door and trip wire.
- HOUSE SPARROW TRAP: Simple and easy installation with instructions. Excellent backyard décor for the casual spectator and Purple Martin, bird or pet enthusiast. No need for heavy-duty dismantling or re-assemble work.
- TRAP FOR BIRDS: Perfect with a tree, garage, home and office building trap or eliminator. The Troyer-Haskell Tunnel Sparrow Trap is the ideal fit. Bird and pet enthusiasts should have at least one in their bird essentials.
- RAVENOX LIVE BIRD TRAP: Troyer-Haskell Tunnel Sparrow Trap, is a great trap to catch unwanted house sparrows. The house sparrow trap includes an aluminum shutter door and trip wire. Perfect for all Troyer horizontal and vertical gourds and elimination traps.
- ELIMINATOR TRAP 100% RISK-FREE: We are a USA, CERTIFIED, Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Woman-Led business that offers a one-year, money-back guarantee on all sparrow trap purchases.
Installation and trapping instructions included. Tunnel or gourd not included.
IMPORTANT: Always be diligent when trapping birds. You will want to monitor the trap to be sure that no native species become harmed or stressed while trapped. To help you remember that you set the trap use a wind-up kitchen timer or any other alarm system that will remind you, and set it for 15 minutes. When the alarm goes off it will remind you to check your traps.
When the trap door is in the down position the bird is trapped. Lower your rack. Use a large clear plastic bag over the tunnel entrance, then lift the trap door. Tap the gourd, or carefully insert your hand into the gourd through the access door. This should scare the birds into the bag. Often two sparrows are caught in one setting, so don't drop the bag too quickly.