Twisted Cotton Rope (Natural White)
Super Soft Natural Cotton Rope, Cord and Twine Direct from the Manufacturer
All of our natural white cotton twine, twisted and braided cotton rope is made from 100% cotton yarn which is sourced from sustainable American cotton farms. It is made in the USA on twisting machines that were also made right here in the USA - these machines have been making rope for over 125 years! These cotton twisted and braided twines and ropes are made at Ravenox's factory in North Carolina.
Ravenox cotton rope is certified by the Seal of Cotton for its' authentic and iconic fiber content. You expect your rope to be made responsibly and we're committed to that end. These cotton ropes are natural, renewable, and have environmentally friendly benefits. Made from the softest of natural fibers, our cotton rope is easy to tie in knots and splice.
Ravenox uses only the finest cotton yarns available to twist and braid ropes. Using 100% cotton yarn in our rope and twine is essential for a wide variety of uses:
- Macrame artisans love cotton as it can transform a project into a one-of-a-kind unique piece. Macrame is a great way to incorporate more handmade items into your home decor. Jewelry can even be fashioned using this dynamic rope!
- Pet Lovers who are looking for a pet toy should use Ravenox twisted cotton rope. Great for dog toys, bird toys, cat toys, and any other pet toy that could be ingested and is of concern. You can create your own soft, strong, and durable dog leash or horse lead, or check out the variety offered by Ravenox.
- Weddings and events can be elegantly highlighted with so many color options to match your theme or occasion. You can also design your own 3-color combination to highlight your event.
- Cooks and chefs should only use 100% cotton twine as butcher's twine in their cooking and baking needs. Using other fibers could melt and release potential toxins into meats, poultry, fish, and other food products.
- Farmers, Ranchers, and Gardeners need to use 100% cotton, biodegradable, mildew-resistant, natural cotton twine in the production and storage of their harvests and for livestock use.
Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 27 manufacturers in the world that help set the standards in rope manufacturing. Ravenox is a CERTIFIED Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.
Ravenox has partnered with Recover™ to provide the most sustainable colored yarns the industry can provide. Recover develops and manufactures low-impact high-value upcycled yarns for all types of fashion, accessory, and home textile products. We're proud to integrate their yarns into our ropes.
Recover™ yarn that is used in Ravenox Cotton Rope is Dye-Free. No dyes are used to match colors with Recover cotton fibers. No water is used and no chemical products are used.
USDA Biobased Certified Cotton Ropes
The increased development, purchase, and use of biobased products reduces our nation's reliance on petroleum, increases the use of renewable agricultural resources, and contributes to reducing adverse environmental and health impacts. Ravenox cotton ropes are tested, and USDA certified as a 100% biobased product.
Buying on Behalf of a Business? Apply for a Wholesale Account:
Ravenox Twisted Cotton Rope - 1/8-inch, 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch, and 1-inch Diameters
|Diameter||Metric||Tensile Strength||Working Load**|
|1/4-inch||6mm||318 lbs.||48 - 80 lbs.|
|3/8-inch||9.5mm||582 lbs.||87 - 146 lbs.|
|1/2-inch||13mm||1,191 lbs.||179 - 298 lbs.|
|5/8-inch||16mm||1,935 lbs.||290 - 484 lbs.|
|3/4-inch||19mm||2,331 lbs.||350 - 583 lbs.|
|1-inch||25mm||2,375 lbs.||356 - 594 lbs.|
Please be aware that while our three-strand cotton rope is true to diameter on the spools, fibers may expand when the rope is cut to length and shipped. Some ropes may increase almost a whole size in diameter. If your application is dependent on a certain diameter, please consider ordering a smaller size than is needed.
WATCH RAVENOX MAKE TWISTED COTTON ROPE