PFERD Benchstand Abrasive Belts are designed for use on stationary machines for light to moderate duty use, versatile low powered machines for general purpose use and grinding and finishing against platen or contact wheel. The PFERD Benchstand Belt model 49802, is a Zirconia Alumina Z belt, 80 grit, 2 inches in width and 72 inches in length and recommended by the manufacturer for use on tool steels, tempered steels, alloyed steels and cast steels. Recommended Peripheral Speed (SFPM) = 3,900 - 5,900
- PFERD ABRASIVE BELTS ADVANTAGES INCLUDE high abrasive performance, high tensile strength with appropriate flexibility, excellent grain retention and they provide for a long tool life.
- PFERD BENCHSTAND BELTS are designed for use on stationary bench grinders for light- to moderate-duty use. The Zirconia Alumina Z benchstand belt is designed for coarse grinding and high stock removal.
- ZIRCONIA ALUMINA is a fused mixture of aluminum oxide and zirconium oxide. In comparison to aluminum oxide, Zirconia Alumina is not as hard but it is tougher. The high proportion of zirconium oxide gives the Zirconia Alumina grain an exceptionally effective self-sharpening effect, giving excellent stock removal, cool grinding and longest tool life.
- PFERD 49802 BENCHSTAND ABRASIVE BELT is coated with Zirconia Alumina and measures 2 inches in width and 72 inches in length. The grit for this belt is coarse at 80 grit. These belts come in a case pack of 10 units.
- THE PFERD BRAND NAME is synonymous with outstanding premium-quality tools and abrasives. Today, we manufacture more than 7,500 PFERD brand grinding, cutting and surface finishing tools. And a complete range of power and maintenance brushes.
|Size||2" Width x 72" Length|
|Item Package Quantity||10|