The Base-X tent 305 (18' x 25') is a mid-sized shelter with a clear span of 18' and six entry and egress points, that can accommodate a maximum of 20 people. The Base-X tent 305 is ideal for a mid-sized command and control center, medical or communication logistics operations, and private offices. The Base-X tent 305 can also be utilized as a general purpose, camping or disaster relief tent.
Tent Purchasing Tips:
- Use the number of campers to determine the minimum size tent needed.
- Consider the equipment you will store in the tent, and take into account the vestibules and gear lofts for storage.
- Take note of the peak center height measurement to determine if you can stand inside the tent.
- Trail campers should select the smallest lightweight tent, while campground campers should select based on comfort.
- This tent is refurbished (according the military specifications).
- Good condition.
- Floor space - 18' x Ô 25' ft.
- Area - 450 sq. ft
- Weight - 524 lbs.
- Set-Up - Eight to 16 minutes (Four personnel required).
- Includes : Original tent, frame, liner and floor. A repair kit is included as well.