Strong Synthetic Manila Rope Alternative
UnManila rope is a new twist on an old classic. UnManila, or ProManila looks similar to natural manila rope but is made from synthetic fibers called polypropylene. This is a great alternative to Manila Rope and is perfect for use in wet environments. Though, UnManila is not UV resistant like regular Manila, its man-made fibers are moisture and rot resistant which making it a good choice for outdoor use such as in treehouses, railings, and outdoor decorations. UnManila also has many indoor uses. The smooth appearance gives crafts and decorations a polished look. It also doesn't have the natural oils that you typically find in the natural fibers of Manila rope so it does not have the smell you normally get with Manila Rope.
A DIAMETER OF ROPE AND CORD FOR EVERY PROJECT AND USE!
RAVENOX TWISTED UNMANILA ROPE – 3/16-inch, 1/4-INCH, 5/16-inch, 3/8-INCH, 1/2-INCH, 5/8-INCH, 3/4-INCH, 1-INCH, 1-1/4-INCH, 1-1/2-INCH AND 2-INCH DIAMETERS
Ravenox Twisted Polypropylene UnManila Rope is available in 11 different diameter options. Whether you're looking for a 1/4" cord for craft projects or 2" rope for heavy duty railings, we have it all.
Diameter : Metric : Minimum Break Strength : Approximate Density (lbs./100 ft.)
3/16-inch : 5 mm : 720 lbs. : 0.7
1/4-inch : 6 mm : 1,250 lbs. : 1.2
5/16-inch : 8 mm : 1,710 lbs. : 1.8
3/8-inch : 9.5 mm : 2,440 lbs. : 2.8
1/2-inch : 13 mm : 3,780 lbs. : 4.7
5/8-inch : 16 mm : 5,600 lbs. : 7.5
3/4-inch : 19 mm : 7,650 lbs. : 10.7
1-inch : 25 mm : 12,600 lbs. : 18
1-1/4-inch : 32 mm : 18,900 lbs. : 27
1-1/2-inch : 38 mm : 26,800 lbs. : 38
2-inch : 51 mm : 46,800 lbs. : 69
Key Product Features:
- SYNTHETIC ALTERNATIVE TO MANILA ROPE - A new twist on an old favorite. UnManila is a synthetic version of manila made with polypropylene. This makes the rope waterproof and unlike regular manila, will not rope when exposed to the elements. This makes it perfect for outdoor activities, decoration or use in wet environments. Man-made fibers are also stronger than natural ones and can take the place of many natural rope applications.
- BETTER ROPE FOR WET ENVIRONMENTS - UnManila, or ProManila rope, is perfect for wet environments because it is light weight, rot and mildew resistant. Great to use for tidal walls, towing, hand rails on a bridge, outdoor decorations, fence rails for outdoor patio, rope ladder and so much more. Though unlike manila rope, UnManila is not UV resistant. Can be used for safety climbing ropes but some prefer the grip of natural Manila.
- PERFECT FOR INDOOR DESIGN - The synthetic fibers give UnManila rope a smoother feel on your hands and do not have any oils or smells the natural fiber can. You can use this rope for any decorative applications you would normally use Manila rope. It is great for crafts, decoration, as a divider, doormats, bag handles, clothes lines and makes great nautical accessories. The possibilities are endless.
- OUR UNMANILA ROPE IS CUT TO LENGTH and packaged in 10 feet, 20 feet, 25 feet, 30 feet, 50 feet and 100 feet, 300 feet, 600 feet and 1,200 feet variations. We currently offer our rope in 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1.25 inch, 1.5 inch and 2 inch diameters. UnManila rope is made from a synthetic fiber therefore will not shrink or expand when exposed to the elements.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE. Ravenox is a CERTIFIED Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Led American Small Business that backs all its’ products. If you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ll get your money back. Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing.