Super Soft Natural Cotton Rope, Cord and Twine Direct from the Manufacturer
Ravenox uses only the finest organic cotton yarns available to twist and braid ropes. Using 100% cotton yarn in our rope and twine is essential for a wide variety of uses:
Macrame artisans love cotton as it can transform a project into a one of a kind unique piece. Macrame is a great way to incorporate more handmade items into your home decor. Adding macrame in your decor invites that chic, bohemian vibe into our homes. They are not only crafts, they are artwork. There are so many uses for macrame too; from plant hangers, fruit and veggie holders, decorative wall hangings and even jewelry!
Pet Lovers who are looking for an organic pet toy should use Ravenox twisted cotton rope. Great for dog toys, bird toys, cat toys and any other pet toy that could be ingested and is of concern.
With so many color options you can match your wedding and event colors or create your own 3-color combination to highlight your event.
A DIAMETER OF ROPE OR TWINE FOR EVERY PROJECT AND USE!
RAVENOX RED, WHITE AND BLUE TWISTED COTTON ROPE - AVAILABLE IN 1/4-INCH AND 1/2- DIAMETERS
Ravenox USA-Made Red, White and Blue Twisted Cotton Rope is available in 2 different diameter options. Choose between 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch diameter red, white and blue cotton rope in multiple lengths.
Diameter : Metric : Tensile Strength
1/4" : 6 mm : 750 lbs.
1/2" : 13 mm : 1,500 lbs.
Please be aware that while our three-strand cotton rope is true to diameter on the spools, fibers may expand when the rope is cut to length and shipped. Some ropes may increase almost a whole size in diameter. If your application is dependent on a certain diameter, please consider ordering a smaller size than is needed.
MADE IN THE USA ON AMERICAN-MADE MACHINES
Ravenox Cotton Rope is made in the USA on twisting machines that were also made right here in the USA - these machines have been making rope for over 117 years!
Our high quality cotton rope is easy to tie in knots and splice making it one of the most versatile materials for do-it-yourself projects, outdoorsmen, arts and crafts and everyday use. Made from the softest of natural fibers, our cotton rope avoids the discomfort caused by other types of rope. Perfect for anything from horse leads to hammocks, our rope adds a personal touch to any project.
Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing. Ravenox is a CERTIFIED Service-Disable Veteran-Owned Small Business.
BEAUTIFUL VIBRANT COLORS - CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM ROPE!
If you are looking for a unique color combination you can also create your own personalized rope. Choose three options from our wide range of vibrant colors to create your own Custom Rope. Macrame, Rope Walls and Decor, Dog and Bird Toys, Wedding Decor--the possibilities are endless.
Choose between 1/8-inch, 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch or 1-inch diameter cotton rope in dozens of colors and lengths. Sample packs are available If you aren’t sure which color and size might be right for you.
Ravenox has partnered with Recover to provide the most sustainable colored yarns the industry can provide. Recover develops and manufactures low-impact high-value upcycled yarns for all types of fashion, accessory and home textile products. We're proud to implement their yarns into our ropes. Here are a few highlights about Recover Yarns:
- Recover drives the fashion industry closer to zero-waste.
- The Recover Upcycled Textile System turns textile waste into valuable new yarns for many life-cycles.
- Recover helps protect the planet, our only home.
- Recover uses textile waste as a raw material resource, diverting it from landfill and incineration. They become less dependent on virgin materials and save water, energy, CO2 emissions and toxic chemicals.
- Recover Yarns produce the lowest-impact textiles.
- 50% of the energy used to recycle and spin yarns for Ravenox is generated by solar power.
Recover yarn that is used in Ravenox Cotton Rope is Dye-Free. No dyes are used to match colors with Recover cotton fibers. No water is used and no chemical products are used.
These yarns are twisted and braided into our cotton twines and ropes to produce some of the most vibrant colored cotton ropes available. The colored cotton twine is commonly known as baker's twine and is great for just about any arts and crafts project imaginable. Ravenox colored cotton ropes are great for arts and crafts too, but are also used for dog toys, horse leads, interior design, visual display, dog leashes, macrame, tug of war rope, bird toys, and so much more. Single strand and triple strand ropes and twines are all twisted together with Recover yarn to produce some of the most beautiful projects you can imagine. As with all Ravenox cotton ropes and twines they can be customized with any three colors available.
WATCH RAVENOX MAKE TWISTED COTTON ROPE
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Made in USA
- SUPER SOFT NATURAL COTTON ROPE DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: This all-purpose soft and strong rope is made in the USA by our team of rope masons at Ravenox Rope in North Carolina - we are 1 of only 29 American Cordage Institute approved manufacturer members in the world!
- STRONG TRIPLE TWIST: Horse leads that last, dog leashes that won’t snap and durable hammock rope to hold heavy weight- this triple twist engineering has no limits! A great rope for the outdoors since it's not susceptible to UV damage like synthetic rope.
- PET FRIENDLY, NO HARMFUL DYES OR CHEMICALS: Made with cotton and chemical-free dyes, our natural twisted rope is safe for crafting kids, tug-of-war puppies and nuzzling horses. If it gets dirty it can go right in the washing machine, but be gentle, cotton can shrink.
- CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH & WIDTH: Order the amount you need with rope by the foot in 10 Feet, 25 Feet, 50 Feet & 100 Feet and rope by diameter with 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch & 1 inch thickness. Our cotton rope is always true to size when made in our shop, but since cotton is a natural fiber the diameter and length may adjust depending on the application.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE. Ravenox is a CERTIFIED Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Led American Small Business that backs all of its’ products. If you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ll get your money back. Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing. This Rope is Made in the USA.