FMS Purple Martin Vertical Gourd Conley II Entrance
The Troyer Purple Martin Vertical Gourd is the best gourd on the market. Made in America, these vertical gourds offer a slightly different footprint from natural gourds or other synthetic gourds and are somewhat narrower, but very deep. The deep cavity provides a real measure of safety from predators like owls, hawks and racoons that attempt to reach into the gourd and snatch young birds. The Troyer Gourd is a one-piece, 14.5 inches deep (our deepest gourd), opaque, high-density polyethylene plastic gourd with a threaded access port, covered by a twist-off cap for nest checks, nest replacements, or end-of-season clean-outs. The tunnel has a textured porch for perching area and an internal traction pad facilitates easy exit for the birds. There are four pilot holes in the neck for possible ventilation if desired.
The Troyer gourd has hanging holes drilled front to back to be hung on a straight rod; we recommend that they be hung on the horizontal arms of the Deluxe Gourd Rack, Expandable Gourd Rack or Trendsetter Gourd Rack. The Conley II Entrance Vertical Gourd is available in 1 Packs through 48 Packs.
- Troyer's Made in the USA UV Protected Polyethylene Vertical Gourds
- 14.5 Inches Deep with Extra Wide Porches, Trap Compatible and Traction Kit Installed
- Has a Perch on the Neck Above the Entrance and 2 Mini Canopies for Vent Holes
- New Quality Cap for Easy Nest Change and Dimples on Neck for Gourd Line Hanging
- Conley II with Wing Entrapment Guard Tunnel Entrance